Caring Hands, a non-political, non-profit and non-governmental organization (NGO), was founded in OCT 25, 2011 in Islamabad as ( 1659/4 ) under the Trust Act .We Strive to care those who cant afford to live a normal life.We have no association with any other organziation.We only operate by Donor fundings.
• To facilitate and assist the community to make sure better Education.
• To organize village development committees (VDCs) to take survey, identify problems, formulate small projects and implement development programs.
• To help poor in different way and aspects for poverty alleviation.
• To carry on research on various aspects of sustainable development.
• To carry awareness among community for betterment of their environment and agriculture.
• To organize seminars, workshops, forums to discuss and documents the deliberations on different developmental issue.
Who We Are
We are a group of professionals striving to bring something good to community.So far we are getting it at great pace and expect to cater more areas very soon.
What We Do
We collect funds from Donors and allocate them to needy people after deep consideration.Just to make sure only needy people are getting what they deserve.We have very strict policy to allocate funds hence it is one of the reason of our success.We have a dedicated team to take care of funds and have complete database of all transactions and events.